Little Shop's Audrey II Auditions to be Hedwig!
July 16, 2015
Audrey II Takes Manhattan! As Little Shop Returns to NYC, Everyone's Favorite Man-Eating Plant Sees the Sights
July 1, 2015
Seven Little Prayers for An Act of God On Broadway
May 29, 2015
Meet Their Mothers! Five Broadway Daughters Rave About Their Biggest Fan — Mom
May 8, 2015
Broadway Has Gone to the Dogs! Meet the Pooches Who Have More Broadway Credits Than You
May 2, 2015
Stephen King the Musicals!
April 4, 2015
Ben Vereen is Following Me Around*
March 9, 2012
Two States of Being
September 7, 2011
By Matthew Blank
and Talaura Harms
Published on Playbill.com
Read the article and view slideshow HERE
It's been a while since Audrey II was in the th...
By Talaura Harms Published on Playbill.com
Read the full article HERE
God is great, God is good. Let us thank Him for coming to Broadway! Here are seven little prayer requests for An Act of God.
1. Heavenly Father, please no smiting the audience. Not even that guy in the third row with a cough.
2. Have mercy on us! Send angels! But maybe less dying in this show…
3. Please, God, can we maybe see a little Broadway song and dance like Jesus does for us?
4. Our Father who art in Heaven, can our sippy cups of wine count as communion?
5. Why, God? Whyyyyyyyyy?
6. Dear God, a Bazinga! Or at least a nod from the Creator to the Big Bang Theory.
7. Oh God, please make us laugh, because sometimes it gets a little rough down here.
An Act of God
Children of the Corn
Hedwig and the Angry Inch
Little Shop of Horrors
New York City
July 2015 (2)
May 2015 (3)
April 2015 (1)
March 2012 (1)
September 2011 (1)